I recently obtained (or re-obtained) an old Steepletone MBR7 SW/MW/LW/FM/AIR radio that I first owned in the 80’s. That sparked a bit of MW DX interest again which has led me into the wonderful world of MW Pirate Radio! .. No time to complete this post now but I will be adding back shortly.
- [SOLVED] How to use Yaesu FT3 as a Hiking/SOTA GPS with Manual Waypoints
- How to Set the Yaesu FT3 Bandscope to View Full Bandwidth of a Custom Band
- YAESU FT3 HOW TO SCAN FM CB IN ONE BAND
- FT3D Hidden 900 Memories Lockout Unwanted VFO Frequencies When Scanning
- Using the Yaesu FT3 for UHF and Military Airband AM mode